View past and upcoming events at Carolina Custom Garages, from Home Shows to Contests.
Save money this year by taking advantage of these easy ways to get discounted or free Southern Ideal Home Show tickets in Raleigh! Then, come see us at Booth # 2216
- Hero Day — Friday, September 27th only — Complimentary admission with valid ID for all active Military, Police, Fire and EMT Personnel.
- 55+ Day — Friday September 27th only — $7 (no coupons)
- $5 after 5pm — Friday and Saturday after 5pm — (no additional coupons). Sponsored by Service Alley.
- Game Day Discount — Saturday September 28th only – (no additional coupons) $5 admission for show guests wearing local college apparel.
- Check out our Blog for more chances to win FREE Home Show tickets, courtesy of Carolina Custom Garages!
Where: NC State Fairgrounds
When: September 27th-29th, 2013
Regular Admission: $9 at the door, Children 15 & under – free with paying adult.
August 23-25th, 2013
The Park Expo in Charlotte, NC
Come See us at Booth #524. Click here to see what’s happening at the Charlotte Southern IdealFall Home Show this year!
Enter our 2013 Garage Giveaway for a chance to win $2000 towards your garage makeover project!
This Fall at the Southern Ideal Home Show in Charlotte, NC one lucky winner will be awarded $2000 in custom garage flooring and/or cabinets from Carolina Custom Garages! If you’ve been considering a garage flooring or cabinet project, this is a great opportunity to save a bundle!
When: August 23-25th, 2013
Where: Southern Ideal Home Show in Charlotte, NC
The Park Expo and Conference Center
2500 East Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28205
How do I win? Easy! Visit our booth at the Southern Ideal Home Show and sign up – Booth #524 — Winner will be announced at the Southern Ideal Home Show. You do not have to be present to win.
The Fine Print:
- Winner receives $2000 voucher towards garage project. May not be exchanged for cash.
- Project must be completed by the end of 2013. We will work with you to schedule a convenient time for installation.
- Winner must live within the Charlotte Metro area. (~15 mile radius)
- Contest winner agrees to participate in various Social Media announcements as applicable (i.e. updates, comments, testimonial before/after photos, etc.)