From April 11 – 25, residents in the Charlotte-Metro, North Carolina area can send in a photo of their messy garage along with a note as to why their garage should be picked to win the garage makeover.
Rubbish Works will haul away the trash, Simplicity will organize what remains and Carolina Custom Garages will tie it all together with their custom garage organization systems.
Garages can be tough places to de-clutter and organize. It is often one of the most serious problem areas in a home. Because it’s not actual living space, it’s easy for a homeowner to let organizing standards slip.
With all the “stuff” jammed into this one space the goal of actually parking a car in the garage is abandoned. Before you know it, a garage is no more than a storage unit attached to a home. Without some serious elbow grease and the assistance of professionals, items in an overwhelmed garage are lost to homeowners forever.
How to Enter and Win:
1) Take a photo of your garage.
2) Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 11:59 pm.
- Garage photo along with your full name, home address, phone number, and email address.
- How you heard about the contest.
- A note telling us why your garage deserves to win.
3) On April 26th, all garage contest photos will be posted on the contest website.
4) Tell your friends and family to vote for your garage.
5) Voting open from April 26 until May 2.
6) Top 10 Finalists will be announced May 3.
7) Winner announced May 7.
Contest Winner Will Receive:
Carolina Custom Garages
- Will provide garage storage system and free installation (flooring not included)
- $1,000 Value
- Will provide removal of two full truckloads of trash (including all dump fees)
- $1,000 Value
- Will provide free organizational services for your garage
- $2,000 Value
- Sign waiver/contracts
- Allow before and after photos, and allow for photos to be posted on contest website, sponsors’ company websites and blogs
- Pay for any hours and/or supplies not included in contest
- Participate in cleaning/organizing process
- Write about experience for sponsors’ blogs
2012 Messiest Contest Sponsors:
- Carolina Custom Garages is locally owned and operated out of Charlotte and offers the highest quality service and installation together with their custom garage organization systems. ccg.eddie.hutman.net
- Simplicity Organizers is Charlotte’s largest residential organizing company offering customized organizational solutions and systems in every area of the home. www.simplicity-organizers.com
- Rubbish Works offers on-demand labor, junk removal, junk hauling, light demolition and recycling services. www.rubbishworks.com